2 INTJs Talk about Christianity

 

One of the most brilliantly designed outcomes of humans having different personality types is how we uniquely engage with God. It's my opinion that God created the personalities (should they really exist) and I would go so far to say he did so partly for his own enjoyment.

We might have specific ideas about how we are supposed to have a relationship with God but a lesson I'm slowly learning is that while people are different how we practice and operate in faith should vary.

Not necessarily in accordance with the ways that we are different but Leon and myself decided to take some time to ask this question: Do INTJs engage with God in any particular way?



Let me know what your type is and how you would answer these questions.


Image by suju-foto from Pixabay 

Comments

Popular Posts